1. About these Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of business are between Light & Life Academy Online ( abbreviated to “LLA Online” from here on), and a student (“student”). They shall be deemed to have been accepted when the student uses the LLA Online website and services.
“Agreement” means this agreement including the form that the student completes online or otherwise setting out the student’s requirements, including details of fees payable to LLA Online by the student.
“Student” shall mean the individual that enrolls on the course.
“Course” means the online photography course, consisting of different modules provided by LLA Online under this Agreement.
“Site” means the website(s) operated by LLA Online for the purpose of running the course.
No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of the CEO of LLA Online.
Under this Agreement the student will be provided with a login and password for access into the course and on successful completion of the course will be awarded a certificate.
3. Payment of Fee
The student must pay the course fees in advance by credit/debit card or by direct bank transfer. Fees are set out within the registration section of the website.
4. Student’s Obligations
The student agrees that for so long as it is party to this Agreement:
1. He/she shall not use the Services for any unlawful activity.
2. He/she shall ensure that all information that it provides to LLA Online is accurate, does not contain any misleading items or misrepresentations, does not infringe any other person’s rights and does not breach any applicable law.
3. He/she shall not upload to the Site or Services any material nor use the Site or Services for the distribution of any material, which LLA Online, in its sole discretion considers offensive, immoral, abusive, indecent or otherwise undesirable, and shall not use the Site or Services or any information from them for spamming or any other purpose not approved by us.
4. He/she shall not attempt to access data or any parts of LLA Online system which it is not authorized to access.
5. He/she shall provide such information as LLA Online may reasonably request to confirm that all information supplied is correct and/or that it is not in breach of the Agreement.
6. He/she shall defend and indemnify LLA Oonline against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising as a result of its breach of this Agreement.
5. LLA Online’s Rights
1. LLA Online may suspend or block the student’s access to the Services at any time if the student breaches any of the terms of this Agreement.
2. LLA Online will be developing its web-site and service further, so reserve the right:
- To make changes to the Site and Services;
- To render the Services unavailable for periods where this is necessary for development or maintenance
- LLA Online will be allowed to use the pictures submitted by participants for marketing purposes.
The parties agree that they will only use the others’ confidential information for the performance of this Agreement, and will not disclose it to other parties other than as necessary for the performance of this Agreement or as required by law.
1. LLA Online will endeavour to keep the Services working as often as possible, but will not be responsible for any time for which it is unavailable, whether due to telecommunications or internet failures or otherwise. All users are responsible for taking appropriate measures against the risks associated with using the internet, including viruses and other harmful mechanisms, and LLA Online will not be liable to the student for any loss, damage or liability caused by any such item.
2. LLA Online’s entire liability to the student, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to the fees paid by the student to LLA Online in the twelve months preceding the date on which such liability arose.
3. In no event will LLA Online be liable to the student for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, including lost profits, sales, business, data, goodwill, savings or otherwise, however caused (including by negligence).
4. Nothing in this Agreement limits LLA Online’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
5. If any of the preceding sub-Clauses is found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining sub-clauses remain in full force and effect.
1. All copyright, trademarks, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site, Services and underlying functions are the property of LLA Online or its licensors, and the student must not copy, alter or otherwise infringe any such rights.
2. Notices must be sent in writing or by e-mail to the relevant party’s details set out in the registration form or otherwise properly notified to the other party. Notices are deemed received two working days after posting, and twenty four hours after dispatch by e-mail.
3. This Agreement is the entire agreement between LLA Online and the student, and supersedes all previous agreements and statements relating to its subject-matter.
4. This Agreement is governed by Indian law, and the student submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.
You have to be atleast 13 years of age to enroll for this course.
By registering to use this site you agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.